EWS CC 1865
Our Whole House Water Filtration and Conditioning System Designed for Areas that Suffer from Chloramine Treated Water For Larger Homes and Greater Usage.
Environmental Water Systems whole home water filtration appliances are a definitive component of a healthy home and lifestyle. Made by hand in the United States. Meticulously engineered to the highest standards, using the latest technology and highest quality materials. Backed by our award-winning customer service and support. We never skimp. And neither should you.
Since 1987, EWS has pioneered central water filtration and is the leader in quality filtration appliances, trusted by hospitals, health care centers, military, high-end hotels, and thousands of private homes worldwide. Enjoy the hassle-free convenience of clean, filtered water to every sink and shower in your home and reduce your exposure to thousands of unregulated contaminants.
At A Glance
- Suitable for any home with 5 or more baths on city water treated with chloramine (chlorine & ammonia) and 5 or more people.
- Filtered water throughout your entire home.
- Conditioning to help with issues associated with water hardness without the salts
- Designed for 3/4″ to 1-1/2″ plumbing lines.
- Conditions water hardness up to 500 mg/l or 30 grains.
- up to 37 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate – does not limit flow rate or pressure.
- City water or well water**.
Features & Benefits
- Healthy, delicious, odor-free water for your entire home – with one system
- Hassle-free system does not require any regular maintenance or frequent filter changes
- Protects your family from contaminants that are absorbed into the skin while showering and bathing
- 100% pure granular activated carbon (GAC) – no silver impregnation, no metal resins, no fillers
- Proprietary GAC-CRM is the highest grade and highest iodine rating available which has been additionally processed for advanced filtration needed to remove the chlorine with ammonia (chloramine)
- Removes and reduces chloramine, chlorine, VOCs, THMs, pesticides, pharmaceutical residues, and much more
- Conditioning inhibits scale formation in pipes and water heaters
- Provides an easier wipe off and clean up of water spotting versus untrea