Specialty Whole Home Water Filtration System for Large or Estate Homes & Small Commercial Facilities with 2" Main Water Lines.
Environmental Water Systems whole home water filtration appliances are a definitive component of a healthy home and lifestyle. Made by hand in the United States. Meticulously engineered to the highest standards, using the latest technology and highest quality materials. Backed by our award-winning customer service and support. We never skimp. And neither should you.
Since 1987, EWS has pioneered central water filtration and is the leader in quality filtration appliances, trusted by hospitals, health care centers, military, high-end hotels, and thousands of private homes worldwide. Enjoy the hassle-free convenience of clean, filtered water to every sink and shower in your home and reduce your exposure to thousands of unregulated contaminants.
At A Glance
- Suitable for any large or estate home or light commercial application on city water treated with chlorine.
- Filtered water throughout your entire home or building.
- Designed for 2″ plumbing lines.
- up to 100 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate – does not limit flow rate or pressure.
- City water or well water**.
Features & Benefits
- Healthy, delicious, odor-free water for your entire home – with one system
- Hassle-free system does not require any regular maintenance or frequent filter changes
- Protects your family from contaminants that are absorbed into the skin while showering and bathing
- 100% pure granular activated carbon (GAC) – no silver impregnation, no metal resins, no fillers
- Proprietary GAC is the highest grade and highest iodine rating available
- Removes and reduces chloramine, chlorine, VOCs, THMs, pesticides, pharmaceutical residues, and much more
- Meets or exceeds all FDA, NSF, ANSI, and California State standards and compliances
- Easy installation, similar to a water heater
- Advanced Touch Screen valve works like your smart phone
- 10-year or 4,000,000 gallon filtration media lifespan¹
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the USA
**WELL WATER WARNING Well water is required to have independent, complete and proper testing of your well water to determine the proper course of action in ord