Whole Home Water Filtration for Estate Homes & Commercial Facilities with 2" Main Water Lines or See Alternative.
ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION: To acheive proper contact time for filtration purposes and the proper flow rate, we have a solution. Instead of specifying this system for 2" main lines, specify two EWS-1665-1.5. Plumbed in parallel, the two systems will provide up to 120 gpm vs. the 100 gpm provided by the 2” valve. Each are easier to maintain with less water backwash usage. Even though there are two systems to be plumbed in parallel, cost may be less than one larger 2” inch setup especially since the 1.5 valves have the adaptors for easy install with flex. Downside may be the space needed, but this is a very good alternative to the larger system.
View Two V2 1.5" Valves Plumbed in Parallel Schematic (PDF)
View Complete 8-Page Product Brochure (PDF)
Environmental Water Systems whole home water filtration appliances are a definitive component of a healthy home and lifestyle. Made by hand in the United States. Meticulously engineered to the highest standards, using the latest technology and highest quality materials. Backed by our award-winning customer service and support. We never skimp. And neither should you.
Since 1987, EWS has pioneered central water filtration and is the leader in quality filtration appliances, trusted by hospitals, health care centers, military, high-end hotels, and thousands of private homes worldwide. Enjoy the hassle-free convenience of clean, filtered water to every sink and shower in your home and reduce your exposure to thousands of unregulated contaminants.
At A Glance
- Suitable for usage and filter life for any large estate properties and commercial applications requiring the contact time of 10 cubic feet of filtration media. This whole home water filtration system is suitable for any city water treated with chlorine or chloramine (chlorine & ammonia).
- Filtered water for drinking and all uses throughout your entire home.
- Designed for 2″ plumbing lines.
- For water with little or no hardness issues
- Up to 100 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate – does not limit flow rate or pressure.
- City water or well water**.
Features & Benefits
- Healthy, delicious, odor-free water for your entire home – with one system
- Hassle-free system does not require any regular maintenance or frequent filter changes
- Protects your family from contaminants that are absorbed into the skin while showering and bathing
- 100% pure granular activated carbon (GAC) – no silver impregnation, no metal resins, no fillers
- Proprietary highly reactive GAC is the highest grade and highest iodine rating available for the best absorption
- Removes and reduces chlorine, chloramine, VOCs, THMs, PFAS, pesticides, pharmaceutical residues, and much more
- Gentle on plumbing, finishes, fixtures and appliances versus untreated tap water
- Nice clean feeling on your skin while bathing and showering without the “slick” feeling.
- Meets or exceeds all FDA, NSF, ANSI, and California State standards and compliances
- Easy installation, similar to a water heater
- Advanced easy to use valve self cleans every 10 days. Backwash water is simply water (and not an environmentally hazardous brine discharge like a softener) and can be repurposed or if needed you can set your valve for a water conservation setting
- Up to 10-years or 10,000,000 gallon filtration media lifespan based on local water conditions and usage
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the USA
**WELL WATER WARNING Well water is required to have independent, complete and proper testing of your well water to determine the proper course of action in order to specify the correct system(s).