At A Glance
- Three stage RO3 contains our unique two stages of advanced, high grade carbon filtration.
- High-capacity 50 gallon per day reverse osmosis membrane.
- Pre-carbon filtration to protect the membrane from chlorine.
- Post-carbon block filtration is unique to all EWS RO Systems for removal of lead and cysts.
- Removes and reduces chlorine, chloramine, pharmaceutical residues, dyes, fuels, heavy metals, minerals, total dissolved solids, lead and cysts.
- Enjoy the convenience and health of filtered water at the kitchen sink (or any sink).
- City water or well water*.
Features & Benefits
- No more wasting money on bottled water.
- No more drinking chlorine, chloramine, pharmaceutical residues, dyes, fuels, and more.
- Made in the USA.
- Hassle-free filter replacement once per year (rated for 1500 gallon capacity).
Enjoy contaminant-free water that meets your preferences for taste (i.e. “flatter” taste) and removal of minerals, total dissolved solids, fluoride and inorganics.
Not sure if Reverse Osmosis is right for you? Contact Customer Service for assistance from a real person.
*WELL WATER WARNING Well water is required to have independent, complete and proper testing of your well water to determine the proper course of action in order to specify the correct system(s).