At A Glance
- Five stage RU500T35 contains a 5-micron pre-sediment and carbon pre-filter to improve performance and protect the membrane where water is more particulate.
- High-capacity 50 gallon per day reverse osmosis membrane.
- Post-carbon filtration and 5-micron inline post filter to complete the filtration process.
- Five stage system also includes a booster pump to drive water over the membrane at a minimum 40psi in order for reverse osmosis to work properly on difficult well water applications
- Removes and reduces chlorine, chloramine, pharmaceutical residues, dyes, fuels, heavy metals, minerals, total dissolved solids, lead and cysts.
- Enjoy the convenience and health of filtered water at the kitchen sink (or any sink).
- Also available with UV Disinfection.
- Well water*.
Features & Benefits
- Made in the USA.
- Hassle-free filter replacement once per year (rated for 1500 gallon capacity).
Enjoy contaminant-free water based on current well water testing and evaluation for the removal of minerals, total dissolved solids, fluoride, heavy metals and inorganics.
Not sure if Reverse Osmosis is right for you? Contact Customer Service for assistance from a real person.
*WELL WATER WARNING Well water is required to have independent, complete and proper testing of your well water to determine the proper course of action in order to specify the correct system(s).