Iron | Manganese | Hydrogen Sulfide Removal System
Speciality System for the Removal of Iron, Manganese, and Hydrogen Sulfide, Typically Found in Well Water.
A specialty system developed by Environmental Water Systems to filter iron, manganese and the rotten egg smell of hydrogen sulfide typically found in well water. Made by hand in the United States. Meticulously engineered to the highest standards, using the latest technology and highest quality materials. Backed by our award-winning customer service and support. We never skimp. And neither should you.
Since 1987, EWS has pioneered central water filtration and is the leader in quality filtration appliances, trusted by hospitals, health care centers, military, high-end hotels, and thousands of private homes worldwide.
At A Glance
- Suitable for any home typically on well water with issues with iron, manganese and/or hydrogen sulfide.
- Filtered for iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide throughout the entire home.
- Advanced valve has a unique air induction feature for greater oxidation and better filtration results.
- Designed for 3/4″ to 1-1/4″ plumbing lines.
- up to 25 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate – does not limit flow rate or pressure.
- City water or well water**.
Features & Benefits
- Fitration for these specifc contaminents for your entire home – with one system
- Hassle-free system does not require any regular maintenance or frequent filter changes
- 100% pure granular iron reduction activated carbon based media – no silver impregnation, no metal resins, no fillers
- Proprietary organic carbon based media is the highest grade and highest iodine rating available
- Removes and reduces iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide
- Meets or exceeds all FDA, NSF, ANSI, and California State standards and compliances
- Easy installation, similar to a water heater
- Advanced Touch Screen valve works like your smart phone
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the USA
**WELL WATER WARNING Well water is required to have independent, complete and proper testing of your well water to determine the proper course of action in order to specify the correct system(s).
¹Filter life based on local water conditions and usage.