pH Increasing 1054
A Natural Way to Increase Low (Acidic/Corrosive) pH Levels to a Neutral Range. Up to 12 Gallons Per Minute (GPM). 3 Custom Blended Options Available Based on Your Water
Environmental Water Systems water filtration appliances are a definitive component of a healthy home and lifestyle. Made by hand in the United States. Meticulously engineered to the highest standards, using the latest technology and highest quality materials. Backed by our award-winning customer service and support. We never skimp. And neither should you.
Since 1987, EWS has pioneered central water filtration and is the leader in quality filtration appliances, trusted by hospitals, health care centers, military, high-end hotels, and thousands of private homes worldwide. Enjoy the hassle-free convenience of clean, filtered water to every sink and shower in your home and reduce your exposure to thousands of unregulated contaminants.
At A Glance
- Suitable for any home, typically on well water with low pH issues that need correction.
- 3 models to choose from with custom blended media based on your pH range
- Designed for 3/4″ to 1″ plumbing lines.
- up to 12 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate.
- City water or more likely well water**.
Features & Benefits
- Hassle-free system does not require any regular maintenance or frequent filter changes
- 100% pure and natural food grade granular sacrificial media – no silver impregnation, no metal resins, no fillers
- Proprietary media is the highest grade available and is custom blended to bring pH to a neutral range
- Meets or exceeds all FDA, NSF, ANSI, and California State standards and compliances
- Easy installation, similar to a water heater
- Filtration media is not a cartridge and its' lifespan is based on years¹
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the USA
**WELL WATER WARNING Well water is required to have independent, complete and proper testing of your well water to determine the proper course of action in order to specify the correct system(s).
¹Filter life based on local water conditions and usage.