If you prefer the “slippery feeling” of softened water, a softener option may be best for you. Softeners strictly soften the water and are not filtration systems. The softening process (ion exchange) substitutes naturally found calcium and magnesium minerals for sodium or potassium chloride.
If you are looking for an alternative to a softener and the benefits of filtered water throughout the entire home, please see the EWS Series of Whole Home Water Filtration and Conditioning Systems.
Not sure what is right for you? Call or email EWS Customer Service for assistance.
At A Glance
- Any home with a 3/4" to 1-1/2" water main service line.
- Up to 30 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate.
- For those who prefer a "slippery feeling" while showering/bathing or other perceived salt softening advantages.
- Upflow brining regeneration and metered softened water saves money on wasted water and salt usage while reducing the harmful effects of the brine discharge.
- City water or well water*.
Features & Benefits
- World-class EWS quality and performance.
- Prevents scale build-up in pipes or on surfaces.
- Comes completely assembled for quick and easy installation.
- Meets or exceeds all compliances.
- Made in the USA.
*WELL WATER WARNING Well water is required to have independent, complete and proper testing of your well water to determine the proper course of action in order to specify the correct system(s).